If you’re a return reader to my blog then you probably stumbled across (and hopefully read) the post on my favourite beauty items from 2016. No? Well then do yourself a favour and check it out. I featured the Urban Decay Vice lipsticks, because, well, they’re pretty damn awesome. If you don’t own one yet, then you really need to change that. It’s easy to do just that because Urban Decay is now available on the Foschini beauty online store. I have a feeling that Urban Decay quickly realised that nobody could get enough of their addictive Vice lipsticks because they went ahead and created a palette housing 12 unique shades featuring all six finishes – mega matte, comfort matte, cream, metallized, sheer and sheer shimmer. A selection of stunning Vice lipsticks all together in one palette? Yes, please, and thank you.
Sadly, this palette was limited edition and is now officially sold out online. However, I’d already taken the pics for this post and I’m not one to waste good photos so I decided to go ahead because the good news is that all these shades are still available to purchase separately as individual Vice lipsticks (R230). But I’m not going to focus on the quality of these lippies because I’ve already done just that in this post and this post, so no need to bore you with the same info.
I absolutely adore these shades and thanks to this 12-shade selection I’ve been introduced to colours I would never have ever considered wearing, but now love – here’s looking at you ‘ex-girlfriend’ and ‘amulet’. I’ve now sampled all the finishes and I can unquestionably state that my favourites are ‘cream’, ‘metallized’ and ‘sheer’.
- Sheer Shame (Sheer) – Berry
- Firebird (Cream) – A deep fuchsia
- Big Bang (Metallized) – A bright pink sparkle
- Disobedient (Cream) – A medium pink
- EZ (Cream) – A bright red-orange
- 714 (Mega Matte) – A bright red
- Vanished (Sheer) – A pale neutral nude
- 1993 (Comfort Matte) – A medium brown
- Ex-Girlfriend (Sheer Shimmer) – A nude-rose with pink shimmer
- Amulet (Metallized) – A metallic brick rose
- Conspiracy (Metallized) – A plum-bronze shimmer
- Blackmail (Comfort Matte) – A deep berry wine