I haven’t done one of these ‘style’ posts in a while and to be honest I’ve missed them. I know that my first love is beauty and makeup but I also adore all things fashion. I’m not sure if some of you even remember my fashion-type posts? I haven’t yet worked up the courage to do an “Outfit of The Day” post just yet but maybe my fellow fashion blogging friends will convince me one of these days. (Irina, Cassidy & Ali) Probably around the same time that pigs start to fly.
Anyway, here in Gauteng the mornings and evenings are cooling down and that can only mean one thing – the start of Autumn/Winter. So I thought now would be as good as time as any to share some of the budget and not so budget clothing (and beauty) choices I’ll be making this season to prepare for Winter.
Also, please let me know if you enjoy these types of posts or if you maybe even miss my “Look What I spotted”, “Copy her Look” or “Try this Trend” posts?
2. Brown Fur Gilet from Legit – R299.99
3. Sheer Peplum Blouse from Mr Price – R89.99
4. Relaxed Fit Blazer from Mr Price – R159.99
5. Aztec Knit Snood from Woolworths – R180
6. Essie’s Style Cartel (Autumn Collection) – R125
7. Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Moisturizing Matte Lipstick in Raspberry – R220