I was recently sent Pantene’s newly packaged Aqualight Shampoo and Conditioner (R42.99) to test out and review for the month of May. I’m joined by several other beauty bloggers and we’re all trying out their reformulated products which now contain a damage blocker and that means healthier looking hair with each wash. The first of its kind in South Africa. How exciting! #ShineStrong
I’ve been trying this twosome for a week now and I’m here to share my first impressions with you. You can obviously expect a full review next month.
- The Pantene AquaLight range is meant for fine-haired ladies that have a problem with products that weigh hair down. You can expect the opposite of this from AquaLight.
- The AquaLight Shampoo is silicon-free. Nice!
- This dynamic duo smells amazing. It reminds me of freshly washed hair after a day at the beach. Yes, I know, that doesn’t even make sense but that’s what it makes me think of.
- My hair feels clean, light and almost clarified after shampooing.
- The shampoo lathers up nicely and the conditioner feels lightweight and combs through easily.
I’ll be using these products a few more times before the end of May when I’ll share all my final thoughts and a bit more about the “science” behind these newly formulated Pantene products.