1. M·A·C Ellie Goulding 217 SE Blending Brush – One of my favourite MAC brushes and now it’s available (limited time) with the gorgeous Ellie Goulding rose gold ‘packaging’. I’m in love! R330 at MAC
2. The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Shower Gel – Life’s a Peach! I’ve been on a bit of a peachy kick. I’m loving the fresh, fruity scent and this limited edition peach range from The Body Shop is amazing. I love their shower gels so next time I’m there I absolutely have to pick one up. I mean it’s totally normal to have about 5 shower gels in your shower at any given time, right? R55
3. Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne – I always used to avoid the Jo Malone store like the plague. Why, you ask? To be honest the prices terrify me and I was so scared I was going to fall in love with something that I couldn’t have. Well, guess what? That’s exactly what happened when I visited the branch at V&A Waterfront during December. I basically love every single scent in there and during the festive season they had a roasted chestnut candle that I would have sold my organs for. Okay, not really, but you get the idea. My favourite scent in the store has to be “Peony & Blush Suede” – a soft, feminine floral scent that works so well on my skin. What’s your favourite Jo Malone fragrance? About R 1,250 at Jo Malone.
4. Garnier Micellar Extra-Gentle Cleansing Wipes – We already know I’m a huge fan of the Micellar water that recently arrived in South Africa, but do you know what’s even better than that? The Micellar cleansing wipes. I can only imagine that these are just as gentle and effective as the water. R59.95
5. Kiehl’s Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream – When the weather is +35°C you can be sure I would rather wear a BB cream than a full face of foundation. This one from Kiehl’s is supposed to have a dual-action formula that perfects and corrects your skin. I like the sound of that. R525 at Kiehl’s.
6. MAC Mineralize Foundation / Loose – I’m partial to MAC foundations. They always offer my skin a flawless finish and they apply like a dream. I haven’t tried this silky powder-based one before, but I like the sound of it. It claims to give skin a smooth, natural dimensional finish with exceptional luminosity and a silky comfortable feel. R380 at MAC
7. LUSH Rub Rub Rub Solid Body Scrub – Who doesn’t fancy a good scrub down? This solid scrub from LUSH not only looks beautiful, it exfoliates dry skin and the ingredient list sounds amazing – sea salt, Sicilian Lemon Oil and Jasmine Absolute. R120 at LUSH
8. Beauty Fix Radiant Make-Up Finish – I think a setting spray is ideal during this heat wave we’ve been experiencing. I’m certain a spritz of this will cool down your skin and prevent your makeup from just slipping off your face. It’s also supposed to be hydrating and the all-natural formula sounds fantastic – rosewater, aloe vera extract and cucumber extract. Yes, please! R250 on Hello Pretty