1. I’ve recently started wearing falsies a lot more, which is something I never thought would happen. I don’t wear them everyday, but on a night out I quite enjoy the extra fluttery look. *bats eyelashes*. I don’t know about you, but I personally prefer my false lashes to add volume instead of length. This is why I’m really loving the Sweetie Pie set from Eylure. They’re the same length as my own lashes so they only add a bit of thickness which looks really natural. I’m very fond of Eylure and Ardell lashes as they are handmade, 100% natural and each one is reusable. (About R80 at Clicks)
2. I’m so excited to share with you guys the latest edition to my blogging adventure. I’m going to start doing YouTube videos. I’ve received so many emails and messages from readers that have asked for tutorials and hauls and all the fun videos you see on YouTube. So I decided to finally bite the bullet and try my hand at video-making. I know the quality isn’t perfect and lightning isn’t ideal, but if you guys stick with me I know I can improve. If you haven’t watched my first video yet then please do go take a peek. I’m unboxing the June RubyBox. I would LOVE to hear your thoughts!
3. I was sent a parcel of goodies a few months ago by one of my readers and this little gem of a cleanser was inside. If you know me then you know I love myself an oil-based cleanser. This almost looks like a perfume bottle don’t you think? So cool! It’s a deep cleansing blend of Organic Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil and Sweet Orange Essential Oil. It’s vegan, contains organic ingredients and best of all it’s proudly South Africa. This seriously removes my eye makeup like no other cleanser I have. (R101 from Faithful to Nature)
4. I have been suffering during these last few weeks of cold weather. My body just doesn’t want to warm up. It feels like my bones are permanently cold. But worst of all my feet are like little ice-blocks. I wore two pairs of socks to bed and still my feet were cold for the whole of last month. But then my mom bought me these AMAZING socks from Woolworths. Oh My Goodness! These are the thickest, warmest socks that have ever touched my feet. They might look like ordinary chunky cable knit socks but no siree, these have a thick lining of fleece inside. Almost like a little warm winter coat for each tootsie. Best thing ever! (R120 at Woolworths)
5. I recently received a huge box of products from Unilever to celebrate the Products of the year and I was most excited to try out the Perfect colour complex range as that’s the only range from Pond’s that I hadn’ t used yet. I’m obsessed with the even tone facial foam, so I was really looking forward to giving the green tea exfoliating facial foam a try. It didn’t disappoint! I also love the light day cream which is perfect for combination skins. I’m crazy about the scent of these products as well. It’s so clean and fresh. Have you tried this range?